Sensores / Flujo calor, vapor de agua, CO2
Flujo calor, vapor de agua, CO2

Gama de productos


Preguntas frecuentes

Número de FAQs relacionadas con Flujo calor, vapor de agua, CO2: 2

  1. Sometimes, an old cable can be replaced with a new, shorter cable.

    Sometimes, an existing cable can be shortened by cutting the ends off. However, there are a few issues that could be encountered when doing this:

    • Some sensors have bridge completion resistors at the pigtail end.
    • Some sensors are calibrated to length.
    • Sometimes the color in the insulation may not be the same as that visible at the pigtail end.

    Because of the potential issues, do not cut the ends off any sensor cable without first contacting Campbell Scientific to discuss the sensor in detail.

  2. Many times, but not always, a sensor’s cable can be replaced with a new cable. This is helpful if the original cable was damaged or if its length needs to be changed.

    If the cable is attached to the sensor using a connector, Campbell Scientific will sell a replacement cable. For example, a 05106CBL-L is a replacement cable for a 05106-L. Replacement cables are listed in the “Replacement Parts” section of the Ordering information area of the product page.

    If the cable is attached to a sensor through a user-accessible terminal block, a raw cable can be purchased to replace it. For example, to replace the cable on a 05103-L Wind Monitor, order the desired length of pn 972124 AWG 3 Twisted Pair Shielded Santoprene Cable. As another example, the raw cable for a TE525-L Rain Gage is pn 966122 AWG 1 Twisted Pair Shielded Santoprene Cable.

    If the cable is an integral part of the sensor, the cable cannot be user replaced, and the sensor must be returned to Campbell Scientific. Some examples of sensors that fall into this category include the 107-L, 109SS-L, 229-L, CS547A-L, and CS650-L. For the process of returning equipment to Campbell Scientific, refer to the Repair and Calibration page.